Monday, April 18, 2022

SENDING SMILES FUN FOLD SNEAK PEEK

 


                                               


      Hello everyone I hope all is well, I have a sneak peek of a new bundle set that will be available to order on May 3rd called SENDING SMILES. This FUN FOLD card is another way to show off both sides of the (DSP) plus it's a great way to use up some of your other DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS too. I knew when I first saw this set I wanted it right away, I love Daises it is one of my favorite flowers. I am going to have so much fun playing with this bundle set, with so many ideas floating around in my head. I will add all my measurements, video, and all the supplies I used to create this card today. 

 

            I started with a piece of (DSP) Designer Series Paper called DESIGN A DAYDREAM, this pack of (DSP) is a HOST reward after a workshop of party sales of $150.00 or more. It's easy to be a HOST of a workshop if you have family, friends, or co workers who may want to order from you as a Host. I cut the (DSP) at 5 1/4" X 12" and scored it at 2",5", and 8" and following along with me on the video, to show you  how to fold this and add it to the first layer of card stock cut at 5 3/8" X 4 1/8".   For the card base it is cut at at 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" and then I added the whole according fun fold with the base layer to this card base. 


       After I had all my layers added to the card base I cut out two scalloped contour dies, one from the basic white cardstock and the second one from a piece of POOL PARTY cardstock. I cut a piece of basic white cardstock to fit inside the POOL PARTY one . I started stamping all my images and sentiment and ran them through my cut and embossing machine. I stamped three stems for the flowers on the piece of basic white cardstock. I stamped an extra stem for an additional flower on a piece of scrap basic white cardstock to add to the front of the card on this piece of basic white cardstock.  After all the stamped images were cut out with the matching dies I started adding them to my stamped flower stems.  To finish the card I added a pink ribbon, and a few of the BRUSHED BUTTERFLIES to give the card a little bling. I will add my you tube tutorial next and then all the supplies except for the stamp set and (DSP)  as this won't be available to order until the 3rd of May. Thank you so much for coming by today and reading my blog post. 


           I am including one last picture of the inside of the card to show how it looks unfolded. 


                           



                            YOU TUBE VIDEO :


                                   

                            SUPPLIES USED :



 

       

 


                             

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...