Monday, April 11, 2022

ARTIFULLY LAYERED DOUBLE GATE FOLD

 


                                     


  Hello  everyone I hope all is well with you, I have another easy and quick FUN FOLD to share with you today. I will included all my measurements, supplies and you tube tutorial for you in today's blog post. 


        I started with two pieces of EVENING EVERGREEN cardstock cut at your basic card base at 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" and scored both at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4" and used a piece of basic white cardstock cut at 5 1/4" X 4" and stamped my sentiment and a image of some hearts just below in the right hand corner. I cut (4) pieces of the ARTIFULLY COMPOSED (DSP) at 2" X 5 3/8" for two of the side panels for this card. I then cut two more pieces of the same (DSP) and used the other side of the same paper and put them on the other two panels of this card. The next pic shows what the card looks like on the inside once it is un folded. I cut a strip of PALE PAPAYA at 3/4" by 11' and started wrapping it around the front of the card to create a belly band to keep the card from unfolding. I used a second to the largest layering circle die to cut a basic white circle out to stamp my leaf on. I then cut out a scallop layered circle die from a piece of OLD OLIVE cardstock and layered it to the white one. 


                   For the sentiment I used a piece of CALYPSO CORAL cardstock and stamp it with VERSA MARK ink and used the white embossing powder. Once it was heat set with the heat embossing gun I fussy cut it out and using MINI STAMPIN DIMENSIONALS i added it to the stamped leaf and for the finishing touches I added a bow with some BAKERS TWINE and a few basic rhinestones. 


                         INSIDE THE CARD 

                   

       I glued the one card to the other one with some liquid glue on the back of the other card base, after I stamp, and added all my (DSP). I hope I have inspired you today to create one of your own and if you have any questions I am happy to help. Thank you so much for coming by today and taking the time to read and checking out my blog post. I am adding my you tube video and supplies next. 


                                

                              YOU TUBE TUTORIAL 

                 


               

                       SUPPLIES USED:

                        Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...