Monday, April 4, 2022

FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS Triangle Fun Fun



   Hello everyone, Today I have another Fun fold to share with you. I had so much fun creating this card and couldn't wait to share it with you all. I will included all my measurements, supplies, and you tube tutorial. 

     I started with a full sheet of PETAL PINK cardstock and scored it at 5 1/2"  on the long side and rotated it to the short side and scored it at 4 1/4". I then took the cardstock after scoring it and diagonally cut it from one corner to the other corner. I have a couple of templates just below to show how to score and cut your cardstock to create your card bases.   




   







 After  you have scored and cut your cardstock you will get two card bases cut at once and should look like this.        

            


    Above are two pics of how to cut your full sheet of cardstock after scoring and then cutting it on your trimmer.  I know sometimes it is hard to follow along on a  you tube video as I find myself when watching you tube videos from others without a card template to refer to and wanted to add these in my blog as an easy reference for you. For the (DSP) you will need a piece cut at 4" X 5 1/4" cut at a diagonal on your trimmer. I used two pieces of the FLOWERING TULIPS one cut one way and one cut in another direction. I used the FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS stamp set bundle that is currently in the mini catalog for this card. I am including my you tube video just below and all my supplies. Thank you so much for coming by and reading my blog post today on today's card. 



                              You Tube video :


          

                 SUPPLIES USED : 


 
   



 
                                                   
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...