Friday, July 30, 2021

Journey to Silver Elite Blog Hop






Hello everyone, and thank you for joining us on this blog post. This is a special blog for me as it is my very first blog participating in the SILVER TO SILVER ELITE fun fold this Month. I am so excited to be part of a group of other talented  demonstrators who are Silver and are working there way up to the next level of SILVER ELITE in there STAMPING BUSINESS with STAMPIN' UP!  We are all trying to achieve our next goal and supporting one another along the way. We would  greatly appreciate your support.  I have included at the bottom of this post all the links of the other blog posts and I hope we will inspire you to create some of your own projects as well.  

 

SWEET AS A PEACH   


 I have a sweet as a peach fun fold to share with you today, it's a pop up card and I have been having so much creating these pop up cards lately that I thought I would create one more from the SWEET AS A PEACH stamp set and some of the coordinating  (DSP) Designer Series Paper with this set. This one of many of my favorites from the annual catty. 



For the front of the card I used some basic white card stock and I cut it at 4.25 X 10 1/2 and I scored it at 1/2, 1 3/4, 3 3/4, and 5 and I used another piece of card stock of PEAR PIZZAZZ to coordinate with the Designer Series Paper that is cut at 5 3/4 X 3 and scored it at 1/2, and 1 3/4 I stamped a image of the image of the branch with the flowers like it is from a peach tree. I used the PEAR PIZZAZZ, CALYPSO CCORAL, and for the sentiment I used BALMY BLUE.  I did a you tube tutorial about a couple of weeks ago or so on how to create this easy card. 





I didn't need to add a extra piece of basic white card stock for you to write your personal message because I used the basic white card stock for the base. The best part of this card is it's a surprise when someone opens it and it will pop up and it fits nicely inside a regular mailing envelope to send in the mail. 




Thank you for hopping by today, and don't forget to check out the other blogs listed below.  










 





 

13 comments:

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...