Monday, August 2, 2021

NATURE'S HARVEST FUN FOLD/ COUNTING SHEEP Cards

   




I created these two cards to show the new mini catalog products that will be available starting tomorrow Aug 3rd for customers to order from. The counting sheep card is from some free SALE-a-bration items when your order is a total of $100.00 you can choose both the stamp set and matching dies to these little sheep. The only part is with this little sheep stamp set and matching dies are they are only while supplies last.  




Here is the inside of the fun fold card featuring the new (DSP) Designer Series Paper HARVEST MEADOW and stamp set bundle NATURE'S HARVEST.  I am adding my weekly you tube video in today's blog Post towards the middle of the page to show you how easy and simple this card really is. It looks a lot harder than it really is. I will always include measurements for these cards and the supplies that I used if you would like to recreate one or more of your own. Thank you for coming by and reading my blog post toady, and hope I have inspired you. I would love to hear your thoughts on my projects and cards if you would leave me a comment. Come follow me on all my social media sites and see all my posts and updates on STAMPIN' UP! and more. I always have promo going on every month too. 





Measurements : 

For the double step card you will need to cut your card stock at your basic card base at 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 and using the trimmer and referring to the video you will need to line up your card on the short side of the card Stock at the top at 4 1/2 and 3 1/4 on the clear side ruler with the cutting blade cut from 3.25 to 7 1/2 and flip it over first to the other side and do the same thing on the other end of the card without moving the trimmer blade and go from the 7 1/2 to 3.25. Once you have your cutting done your gonna want to do your scoring on the long side at 3.25 just to the cutting. Then you will do 6 1/2, and 7 1/2 and do the same on the other end of the card. (2) of these with the (DSP) 3 1/8 X 7/8 and 3 1/4 X 4 and 5 1/4 X 3/4 and depending on if you want to layer your image like I did in the video I used a piece of calypso coral cut at 2 5/8 X 3 3/4 and for the image I cut a piece of basic white card stock at 3 5/8. I also used a piece of basic white card stock cut at 3 X 5 1/4 for the inside to write your own personal message.  I used stampin blends to color in my image and used a die from the bundle to cut a label out and stamped my sentiment on. For the counting sheep card it is your basic card base cut at 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 and first layer cut at 5.25 X 4 and DSP cut at 3.75 X 5 and I used one of the third scalloped contour dies and cut it out with my stamin cut and emboss machine and blended in mossy meadow with a blending brush for the grass and for the sky Misty moonlight ink. Once I cut my sheep with the matching dies after coloring them with my stampin blends I added them to the front along with the other little pieces from the dies. 



    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...