Monday, March 28, 2022

Easter Baskets



 




                                               



           Hello everyone, and happy Spring. I have another great 3D project to share with you today, some DIY Easter baskets. They are so easy and simple to create and I will share all my measurements, supplies and You tube tutorial in this blog post.        

        

               I started with a piece of FRESH FRESSIA cut at 6"X 6" and scored it at 2"and 4" and flipped it around and scored it again at the same measurements. I will add the basket template just below to show what it will look like after you cut and score it. I then scored it at 3/4", 1 3/8", 4 3/4", and 5 3/8" and marked a little tiny score at 3" from the trimmer using my PICK A TOOL scoring tip. I love this mulipurpose tool as it helps me do a lot of things while paper crafting. I flipped it around and did the same measurements. For the (DSP) Designer Series Paper you will need to cut (4) of these at 5/8" X 17/8" and will need (8) of these cut at 1/2" X 1 7/8".  


                         


     Here is the basket Template for the first one I demonstrated on my you tube tutorial. I started cutting all the score lines to create strips for the sides of the basket. Follow along with me as I show you on the video how to add the strips to the basket after I added the (DSP) to them. For the second basket I did the exact same measurements except for the strips. The (DSP) is cut at 1 3/4" X 1 3/4" you will need 4 of these to add to 4 of the squares on the CARDSTOCK. To make the handle I cut a strip at about "6 at 3/4" wide. The (DSP) is cut at 1/2" X 5 3/4" you can adjust the handle size if you want it longer or wider. I will incude the you tube video just below and the supplies used to make these baskets. Thank you so much for coming by and reading my blog today. 


                        YOU TUBE TUTORIAL:              

        


                             SUPPLIES USED:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...