Monday, March 14, 2022

SPILT BACK FLOWERING TULIPS

 



                                          




Hello everyone, I have been wanting to try this Fancy Fun fold for some time now, and I thought it would be fun to create this card where it shows both sides of the (DSP). For my last blog I had another card showing how to use both sides at once. Today I am kind of doing the same thing except its a different kind of fun fold. I will be including all the measurements, supplies, and you tube video tutorial. If you scroll down through the blog you will see them. Thank you for coming by and checking out my blog post on today's card. 

      I started with a piece of EVENING EVERGREEN card stock cut at your basic card base of 5 1/2"X 81/2" and scored it at 4 1/4". For the inside piece it is cut at 5 1/4" X 4" and I stamped on the inside of a sentiment and the flower on some basic white card stock. I used the trimmer to cut the slit in the (DSP) at 2" on the side of the clear ruler and lined it up at the top of the trimmer at 2 1/2". Once I did the cutting in I took my take a pick tool and used the scoring tool and a little ruler. I lined up the ruler from corner to corner and scored it diagonally. I used my bone folder to fold and crease the folds down on the (DSP). After I did this I took some STAMPIN SEAL and adhered it to my piece of basic white card stock of 4" X 5 1/4" then used some liquid glue and adhered this layer to the card front. 


                                                      


Here is the inside of the card, I started stamping on the inside of my cards probably for about a year now. Sometimes stamping on the inside of a card helps if you on't have a lot to say but still want to send a card to lift up someone's spirit. I used two LAYERING CIRCLE dies, one of a basic white circle to stamp my stems, and leafs on. I then adhered it to a scalloped circle cut from a piece of SOFT SUCCULENT card stock. Before adding it to my card front I stamped my three tulips form some basic white card stock and cut them out using the matching dies. Once I added them to my stamped images on the layered circles I used the stampin dimensionals to the back and added it to my card front. For the finished touch I added a bow and some embellishments. 


                           YOU TUBE VIDEO





SUPPLIEES USED:





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...