Saturday, March 5, 2022

EASTER FRIENDS CARD

 




                                                                 


    Hello everyone, I am so glad you came by today to see my EASTER FRIENDS card today. I wanted to get back to the basics of card making with a twist. This card is simple and easy to make where it shows both sides of the (DSP). I have been wanting to do this technique for some time now, and did post one over on my social media sites a while back.                                                                                  

   I started with a piece of GREY GRANITE card stock cut at 4 1/4" X 7 3/4" and scored at 5 1/2" and I had a inside piece of basic white card stock cut at 5 1/4" X 4" and stamped a sentiment and the little peep image on the inside. For the front of the card I started with my first layer of (DSP) of the PANSY PETALS cut at 4" X 5 1/4'  the second layer I cut a piece of FRESH FREESIA  card stock at 3 1/2" X 4 1/2" and for the third layer to stamp on is cut at 3 1/4" X 4 1/4" of basic white card stock.  I added  a couple of the LOOSE FLOURISHES and a FRESH FREESIA bow for an added touch and some WINK OF STELLA. 


       The next pic of the card shows the inside of the other side of the (DSP) and I love how easy it is to create this. I am including my you tube tutorial if you would like to follow along with me as I show you step by step on making thsi card. Thank you for coming by today and checking out my blog post.

                                                           


  

                                                          

                              YOU TUBE VIDEO :


              

                              SUPPLIES USED :


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...