Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Flowering Rain boots card

 



                                                     


  Hello everyone, I hope your having a great week. I have a new card to share with you today called FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS. I wanted to do another blog post before the end of SALE-a-bration ended using the free (DSP) called FRIENDLY HELLO. This paper is free after a $100.00 order plus the stamp set that comes with it called FRIENDLY HELLO.  Only six more days left to get this free (DSP) Designer Series Paper.  

 

                                             


  I just love this paper, I probably went through at least 2 packs of this and ended up with a extra stamp set. It comes 12 sheets to a pack and double sided and tells you on the back what coordinating ink colors to use. This is what I love about these products that it takes the guess work out of what colors to use on your next card or project which makes it so much easier to create. I started with a piece of GRANNY APPLE GREEN card stock cut at 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" card base and scored it at 4 1/4". I then used a piece of the (DSP) that was cut at 4" X 5 1/4" and adhered it to the card front. I stamped all my images with the FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS and cut them out with the matching dies. Before adding them to the card front I also cut out a couple of LAYERING CIRCLE DIES and using some blending brushes to blend in some POOL PARTY for the bigger circle and for the smaller circle I blended some SHADED SPRUCE ink. I cut out the two scalloped circle dies to layer them together. 

       Using the GRANNY APPLE GREEN, POOL PARTY, FRESH FREESIA, and the PALE PAPAYA ink pads to stamp all my images and then I started putting my design together after cutting them out. I do not have a you tube video for this card. If you haven't subscribed to my channel yet I would love for you too. Once you subscribe you will be notified when I have a new video uploaded. I will be adding all the supplies of what I used on this card. Thank you for coming by and checking out my blog today. 


                                 SUPLIES USED:


 tams# 68981

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...