Monday, February 14, 2022

HAPPY HEDGEHOG Waterfall card

 



                                                          


  Hello everyone, I hope your doing well, I have another interactive card to share with you today. I have a waterfall HAPPY HEDGEHOG card and it was so easy to make. I am adding all my mearsurements, youtube video, and all the supplies used on today's project for you if you would like to recreate this card.


 I started with a basic cardbase of some VERY VANILLA THICK CARDSTOCK cut at 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" and a piece of the (DSP) Designer Series Ppaer of the DAFFODIL AFTERNOON cut at 5 1/4" X 4".  This Paper is free after a $50.00 order. SALE-a-bration is in full swing but only for another couple more weeks. I used the HAPPY HEDGEHOG stamp set as the images fit nicely in these 1 3/4" X 1 3/4" squares of some basic white cardstock, you will need to cut four of these. I layered them to some PEAR PIZZAZZ pieces of cardstock cut at 2" X 2". Before adding my images to the layered squares I used some STAMPIN BLENDS to color in my images after I stamped them.  For the next pic below I have the card base,(DSP) and (4) pieces of PEAR PIZZAZZ card stock and you will need a strip of PEAR PIZZAZZ cut at 3/4" X 4" that goes on the bottom of the front of the card. This strip will hold your waterfall mechanism down for you to pull the tab from. In my you tube video tutorial I show you how to do this after you mearsure a 1 1/4" from the bottom of the (DSP). I have added another pic of the pull tab that is part of the waterfall. This is cut at 2" X 9" before scoring your strip make sure you use a punch that punchs out a tag. Score this pull tab at 2",2 3/4",3 1/2",&41/4". Once you have done this you will start adding your images to this strip. I added them backwards so I could have a hedgehog on the bottom one, and one on the first square.  I numbered each sqaure #1 through #4 so it will be easier to refer which image you want where.  I have added the you tube video tutoriaal right after the last two pics for you to follow along with me to create this easy waterfall card. Thank you so much for coming by and checking out my blog post today. Let me if you have any quesstions, I am happy to help. If your looking for a discount and would like to join my team i'd love to have you. 


                                                 

 

 
    


                                               



 
                                 

                                 

                             

                               SUPPLIES USED :

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...