Monday, February 7, 2022

DRIVING BY Interactive card

 



                                                        


 Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well Today, I am still dealing with a little bit of a cold and trying not to caugh.I have another Fun Fold interactive card to share with you today. I love creating these fun folds they are so fun to do and easy too. I will be adding all my measurements, card template, supplies used, and my weekly you tube video in today's blog.

 

                                                            


        I started with a piece of FLIRTY FLAMINGO card stock cut at 5 1/4" X 11" and scored it at 1 3/4", 3 1/2", 5 1/4", and 7". I then took my card stock and the trimmer and turned it to the short side of the card base and lined it up at the 1 1/4" at the top of the trimmer and looking at the clear ruler on the side lined it up at 1 3/4". The easiest way to find this mearsurement is there is a previous score line there and started cutting from there to the 5 1/4" on the side of the clear ruler. This will create your first fold for the mechanism to flip from the front of the card. Then your going to flip it around to the other side of the card and start at the 5 1/4" mark on the clear ruler and cut just like the other one. I have a you tube video just below to demo this for you. The next pic below shows the basic white card stock for the inside that is  cut at 5" X 7 1/2" and scored at 3 3/4". I also have cut several other pices of (DSP) from the free SALE-a-bration pack of 6"X 6" SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS. This is free after a $50.00 order. Thank you so much for coming by and reading my blog post today. 



                                               

    

     Aditional (DSP) pieces to cut (2) 1 1/2" X 5" 1 1/4" X 2 1/4" (4) 1" X 1 1/2" (2) 1/2" X 3 3/4" 

Two more pieces of coordinating card stock for your layering. 2 1/2" X 2 1/2" and 1 1/2" X 2 1/2" 


                                               

                             CARD TEMPLATE  

                                

                                                 

                            YOU TUBE VIDEO 

                                                


                               

                                 SUPPLIES USED :

 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...