Monday, January 24, 2022

AWESOME OTTERS PEEK a BOO card

 

                                                       




        Hello everyone, I hope you had a great week. I have another Fun Fold to share with you today called a peek a boo. I will included all my measurements, youtube video and supplies for this project. If you  haven't subscribed to my You Tube channel I would love for you to click on the subscribe button. Every time you subscribe it helps my channel a lot and plus you will get notifiactions of when I have a new you tube video uploaded. 

      

                                                     


    


From the picture above I have a card TEMPLATE for you to refer by on the measurements. I started with three different pieces of cardstock of some BALMY BLUE and a piece of BASIC WHITE cardstock. The first piece is cut at 4 1/4" X 8 1/4" and scored at 5 1/2" this is your front of the card. For the second piece of cardstock I cut it at 4 1/4" X 8 1/4" and scored it at 4 1/4" this is the inside piece. For the third piece that is your back of the card is it cut at 4 1/4" X 5 3/4" and scored at 5 1/2". I used two different LAYERING CIRCLE DIES and in the video below I share a tip of how I marked a 2 on one of the circle dies so I can find the 2" one. I used this TEMPLATE to draw a circle on the front and inside piece of the card and ran it through my CUT & EMBOSSING MACHINE. 



 I used three free SALE-a-bration items for this card, the AWESOME OTTERS, SPECIAL MOMENTS, and the SIMPLY MARBLEOUS 6" X 6" (DSP) Designer Series Paper. I used the three together as SALE-a-bration is for a limted time only through the end of February. From the pic above after putting the card together there is a peek a boo window inside the card when you go to open it. This will slide back and forth from the OTTER and the sentiment. I just love how it came out. Just below I have my you tube weekly tutorial, be sure to watch and craft along with me to see how it all comes together. Thank you for coming by and reading my blog post today. 


                                        


                   

                                SUPPLIES USED:




 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...