Monday, January 3, 2022

Hello Ladybug easel card with drawer

 



                             

                                              




   Hello and happy new year everyone, I hope your Holidays were wonderful. I have a cute little lady bug project to share with you all today. I will be including all my mearsurments, and you tube video Tutorial in this post for you. I believe this HELLO LADYBUG bundle stamp set will be very popular in the new mini catalog. 

 

    I came across this easel card with drawer when I was browsing on Pintrest and have been wanting to do this for some time now, and never really had a chance to create one until now. I thought the HELLO LADYBUG stamp set bundle would work great for this project. It's so bright and cheerful and I love that the drawer holds a 4"X 4" post-it notes just inside. These little easel card drawers would make great little craft fair items as well as a gift for someone. 


                                                     


   I started with a piece of POOL PARTY cardstock cut at 4 1/4" X 11" for the drawer part, that is the sleeve that will wrap around. Score this on the long side (11") side at 1", 51/4", 61/4", and 10 1/2". For the easel part you will need to cut another piece of cardstock at 4 1/4" X 8 1/2" and score this on the long side at 4 1/4" and 6 3/8". For the bottom (BOX) cut your cardstock at 6 1/8" X 6 1/8" and score 1" on all four side. For the card part cut a piece of cardstock at 4 1/4" X 4 1/4" and the (DSP) is cut at 4" X 4". For the strips of (DSP) you will need to cut three at 3/4" X 4" and referring to the you tube video just below I always recommend putting your Designer Series Paper on first before putting your box together. 



                                                 


      The easel of the card can be layed down and can be hand delivered or could be sent in the mail in a small box.  My you tube video is just below if you would like to follow along with me as I show you step by step on how I created this easy project. The video is just a tad longer than I wanted it to be and if you need to fast forward through some of the video feel free to do this. I am hoping next time my tube video will be a lot shorter. There was so many pieces to this project and I took my time showing how easy it is to put it together, I think that's why the video took a little longer this time around. I will add some of the supplies I used to create this project as a reference for you to go by. Thank you so much for coming by and taking the time to check out my blog post for this project today, I would love for you to come follow me on all my social media sites and see all the other projects, promos, and STAMPIN' UP! sales that I post. To follow me on my social media sites, I have links just up above this post on the right hand side of this blog and all you have to do is click on them and it will take you there. 



                                                    




                              SUPPLIES USED :

                                             
 
 

Product List

2 comments:

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...