Sunday, December 26, 2021

Friendly Hello






          Hello everyone, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and was able to spend some time with your family. Today I have another sneak peek card to share with you all, It's a new stamp set called HELLO FRIEND. the best part about this card is not only is the stamp set free but so is this (DSP) Designer Series Paper. This DSP comes with this stamp set after a $100 order starting on January 4th 2022. I got a little free time today to create this card after Christmas day. I had a lot of fun with this one as I used some of the techniques I learned by watching another demo at On Stage@home this past November. 
     I took a piece of  SHADED SPRUCE cardstock and cut it at 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" and you can score it at 4 1/4 or can fold it over and make your card base. I took a piece of  POOL PARTY cardstock and use this as my first layer cut at 4" X 5/14". I cut a piece of this DSP at 3 3/4" X 5" and before adding it to my first layer of POOL PARTY I took some STAMPIN BLENDS  of FRESH FREESIA, and PETAL PINK and colored in the flowers. After I colored in my flowers I used some of the leaves and sprigs and stamped various all over the paper. I also used the big flowers stamp and inked up in the shaded spruce ink.  


  I then added this to my first layer and then adhered it to the front of the card and set to the side before adding my stamped bird and sentiment. I used a tasteful label die to cut out my stamped bird image and colored inn my image with some more STAMPIN BLENDS. I used the FRESH FRESSIA, PETAL PINK, POOL PARTY, and the SHADED SPRUCE. All the blends were a combo of a dark and a light one together, I like to outline my image and go back inn and use the lighter one. Once I had everything colored inn I added some DIMENSIONALS to the back and added it to the front of the card. 


   For the sentiment I measured it and cut a piece of basic white cardstock for the size of 1 1/4" X 2 1/2". I did a little fussy cutting around it to fit on the front of the card at the bottom. 


                                         


 For the inside I used a different stamp set called SPECIAL MOMENTS for the sentiment. This set is also free after a $ 50.00 order and for the stamped image of the flower I used the stamp image from HELLO FRIEND. I went with the FRESH FRESSIA  ink for this sentiment and flower. I am adding all the suppilies I used for today's card just below except the stamp set and DSP. I add the supplies in my blog post in case you are wondering or want to know what I used for the card. Thank you for coming by and checking out my post, and I hope I have inspired you. 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...