Friday, December 17, 2021

DAFFODIL DAYDREAM Fun Fold Card

 


                                        

                                                     


  Today I have a sneak peek of a new stamp set bundle that will be available on January 4th for customers to order and purchase from the new mini catalog. I have another fun and easy fun fold for you today. 

 

  I have included my you tube video tutorial for you to watch me as I create this card. I will included all the supplies I used for this project expect the stamp set bundle as it is still not available to purchase yet.  I started with a piece of FLIRTY FLAMINGO card stock cut at 5 1/2" X 4 1/4"  you will need two of these. I then cut a piece of (DSP) at 4" X 5 1/4" and then layered these together. I used a SCALLOPED CONTOUR DIE the second to the largest one and started to build my DAFFODIL flowers from the DAFFODIL DIES. I decided to add the ADHESIVE SHEETS to the card stock before cutting them out. I then cut a piece of basic white card stock at 3 1/2" X 11' and scored it on the long side at 1", and 6".    

                                             


To attach the front of the card to this fun fold of the piece of basic white card stock you will need to center it on the 1" strip that is folded and adhered it. I used liquid glue and lining it up and holding it or rubbing it down to ensure it is on there real good. After I added this I stamped the smaller Daffodil image in the lower right hand corner. I used some STAMPIN" Blends to color in the flower with EVENING EVERGREEN and I used a WINK OF STELLA glitter brush to pull some ink from the stamp pad of the CRUSHED CURRY. I used a DAFFODIL DELIGHT STAMPIN BLEND to color in some of the flower. Once I was done coloring in the flower I added a piece of the free SALE a- BRATION (DSP) of 3/4" X 3 1/3". I then added this to another piece of FLIRTY FLAMIGO card stock to put it all together. The next picture shows the back side of this fun fold card. You tube video is just below and if you haven't already subscribed to my channel I would love for you to subscribed. Thank you for coming by and checking out my blog post today. If you would like a new mini catalog, let me know if you don't already have a demonstrator. I would love to be your STAMPIN' UP! demo and send one out to you. To receive your catalog just connect me by email at Creativestamper72@.gmail.com.


                                                     






      

                             SUPPLIES USED :      

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...