Monday, December 13, 2021

Z Fold Gift Card Holder

 



                                                 



      Today I have a Z Fold gift card to share with you, and how I created this easy card. 


      

    I wanted to do something different for a gift card holder this year, and I came across a post on Pinterest recently. I love how you have a card plus a pocket to place a gift card in it. I used two different stamp sets for this project. It looks harder than it really is, I actually had to adjust some of the measurements for this gift card holder. I started with a piece of CHERRY COBBLER cardstock cut at 9 3/4" X 3 1/2" and a piece of SOFT SUCCULENT cardstock cut at 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" and a piece of TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS (DSP) Designer Series Paper cut at 5 1/4" X 4 and layered it to the SOFT SUCCULENT cardstock. I also cut another piece of SAHARA SAND cardstock cut at 3 1/2" X 4 1/2" and layered it to the two layers of the SOFT SUCCULENT cardstock and the (DSP). 



 Once I layered these pieces together I started with my other piece of CHERRY COBBLER cardstock cut at 9 3/4" X 4 1/4" and scored it at 3 1/4", and 6 1/2" on the long side and folded it in a according Z style. Before putting them all together I added my (DSP) on both sides of this card stock. For the Designer Series Paper you will need to cut 4 of these various prints of 4" X 3" and a piece of (DSP) cut at 1" X 3" strip and a piece of (DSP) cut at 2" X 3". The basic white piece of cardstock for the inside is also cut at 4" X 3". 




    

  I  added the two other pieces of Designer Series Paper to the back side of this Z fold gift card holder. I also used a CHERRY COBBLER STAMPIN blend to color the white ribbon to coordinate with the Designer Series Paper.  I used some WINK OF STELLA to pull some CHERRY COBBLER ink from the ink pad to color the cut out bow from the TIDINGS & TRIMMINGS stamp set bundle. I show in the you tube video tutorial just below how to do these two Technique. It's a great way to show off both sides of some of these pretty papers on this card at the same time.  This gift card z fold card is another great way to send to your family, friends, and co workers or anyone this Holiday season. I am including a you tube video tutorial in this blog post for you to see hoe it all comes together. Thank you for coming by and checking out my post today, I am also including all the supplies I used for this project. 



                                      

                           SUPPLIES USED :

 

  

  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...