Monday, December 6, 2021

POP UP GIFT BAG CARD

 


                         

                                                    


     I have another fun card for you today, I found this inspiration for this card just by browsing the web and just had to give it a try. The card looks like a usual typical Christmas card from the outside but when you open it, it's a pop up gift bag inside. 


              

  

   It's so easy to make these and I just couldn't stop making them as there great for the up coming Holiday. What a great way to send these to your family, friends and anyone you would like to send a little Christmas money or a gift card too. I just love how they came out, and they fold right up like a regular card and fits right inside a regular envelope too. 



I started with a basic card base of POLISHED PINK card stock cut at 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 and I scored it at 4 1/4 and used a piece of basic white card stock cut at 4 X 5 1/4 and I used the POLISHED PINK ink and stamped my sentiment with the stamp set called CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER. I then added it to the inside with adhesive, and then started with my gift bag. I will be including the template for this little gift bag, I am also including the you tube video and the supplies used for this project. Just scroll towards the bottom and it will be just below all the pics. 




 For the front of the card I used the BE JOLLY stamp set for the image of Santa and used the sentiment from the CHRISTMAS TO REMEBER. The (DSP) is from the WHIMSEY & WONDER 12" X 12" pack. I added a piece of CRUMB CAKE card stock for my first layer at 4 X 51/4" and the (DSP) Designer Series Paper cut at 3 3/4" X 5". I used a layering circle die to cut out my Santa after I colored him inn with STMPIN BLENDS. For the next Picture it is the template for the gift bag. I have all the measurements written down on the template, I stared with a 3" X 11 piece of DSP and I scored it on the long side at 1/2,1,5,51/2,6,10, and 10 1/2. On the short side score it at 2 3/8 and this will create the bottom of the bag. 


                   


Please let me know in the comments below if you have any questions on the measurements or anything for this project. I am including the you tube video for you to see how I added the gift bag to the inside of the card. Thank you for coming by and checking out my blog today.  


                  


                




                         SUPPLIES USED :


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...