Monday, November 29, 2021

MERRY SNOWFLAKES Triple fun Fold Card

 



                                    

                                               


I've got another Fun Fold card for you today featuring the MERRY SNOWFLAKES stamp set bundle and using the WHIMSEY & WONDER (DSP),  

  

 This a great way to use up some of your DESEIGNER SERIES PAPER to create this Fun Fold Card. I started with a piece of MINT MACARON  card stock cut at 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" for the back piece. I then cut a piece of basic white card stock at 3 3/4 X 5 for the inside piece, and the DSP cut at 5 1/4" X 11 1/2" and scored it on the long side at 4 & 8. Once I had my ( DSP) cut I adhered it to the piece of MINT MACARON card stock in the middle section of the DSP. I created a belly band to fit around the card front cut at 1" X 9 1/2". I used the stamp set MERRY SNOWFLAKES stamp set to stamp a sentiment for the inside and stamped a small snow flake in the lower right hand corner. 


      



 I used the biggest layering circles die and stamped the MERRY EVERYTHING sentiment in the middle of the basic white circle and stamped the next to the largest snowflake on a scrap piece of basic white card stock. After I stamped the snowflake I cut it out with the matching die and added it to the top of the circle and above the sentiment. I then added a extra stamped image at the bottom, in the SMOKEY SLATE ink. I added an extra scalloped circle layer die in the SMOKY SLATE card stock. I have included my you tube video for you to refer too, to see step by step on how I created this easy Fun Fold. Thank you for coming by and checking out my blog post today. 




                     

                          SUPPLIES USED :



 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...