Monday, November 22, 2021

Triple Fun Fold card

 



                                          

                                                      


For this week's Monday weekly project I am sharing another simple and easy triple Fun Fold card featuring the TIDINGS & TRIMMINGS stamp set and coordinating (DSP). 


  I love how this card came out and it was so easy and simple to make with three folding panels. I got this idea from going through some card swaps I receive once a month from a group of other demonstrator's. I enjoy doing card swaps as I get so many inspiring ideas from other designs and I like to tweet them to come up with something different. The next picture of this card shows the next fold where if you wanted to just add an additional extra piece of white card stock you could. I just added the same layer as the front of the card except it's just the (DSP) and the card stock only. 


                                                         


 I am finding myself doing more cards than any 3 D projects lately with the up coming Holiday. I tend to make gift boxes only for only when I need one, or if it's something like a craft fair I attend as a vendor.  The next picture of this card is the last panel of the inside of the card, I did stamp a sentiment and a small image on the right hand lower corner of the card. I am adding my You tube tutorial for you to see how I created this triple fun fold card. I am also adding all the supplies used for this card for a easy reference of what was used. Thank you for coming by today and checking out my blog post on this card. 


                                                    



 Here is my you tube weekly video tutorial to watch me make this card. 


                             


 


                                                           SUPPLIES USED :


    


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...