Monday, November 15, 2021

FROSTED GINGERBREAD according fun fold

 



                                      



            Today I am sharing a card I made with a according style fun fold, I had a lot of fun making this card. I was looking to create another fun fold card and came across one that looked like it would be fun to make. 


         

                       I stared with a piece of cinnamon cider card stock cut at 5 1/2" X 11 and scored it at 1 1/4,4,&6 3/4 on the long side. I decided to add a piece of basic white to the back of this card cut at 4 X 5 1/4 for a place to write your personal message. There are a lot of measurements for this easy fun fold card. For the inside of this card I added a piece of the GINGERBREAD & PEPPERMINT (DSP) cut at 3 3/4" X 5 and layered it to a piece of basic white card stock cut at 5 1/4" X 4. For the next panel I added a piece of basic white card stock cut at 2 1/2" X 5 1/4. The next panel I cut a piece of OLD OLIVE card stock at 2 3/8" X 5 3/8' and I layered another piece of the GINGERBREAD designer series paper cut at 2 1/4" X 5 1/4. For the long skinny fold I only added a piece of the (DSP) cut at 1 1/8" X 5 3/8. 



                      



    I used the matching die from the bundle of the FROSTED GINGERBREAD to cut out the two ornaments and added them to inside and I stamped happy holidays in cinnamon cider ink on a piece of scrap basic white card stock. For the front of the card with the scalloped contour die I cut this out with a real red foil sheet. I added a piece of basic white card stock to the inside of this cut at 2" X 3 1/4 and before adhering it to the inside I stamped the sentiment in real red ink and added the other two ornaments first. I decided to use the extra piece of (DSP) to decorate the flap of the envelope. I am adding my you tube video for you to see how to do this card. I am also adding all the supplies to create this card if you would lie to make one. Thank you for coming by today and checking out my weekly Monday project. 



 



                                   

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...