Monday, November 8, 2021

Sweet Little Stockings Cross Over Fun Fold

 



                                                  



          Today I am sharing how I created this fun fold using the SWEET LITTLE STOCKINGS stamp set bundle. I came across a swap card in my stack of cards I do monthly card swaps with. There is a Facebook group I belong too and there was a fun fold like this and I wanted to give it a try.    


    I am always looking for new ways to try a new card technique and this card was so much fun to make. It looks harder than it is, you start with a basic piece of card stock cut at 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" and on both ends of the long side score at 2 1/8. For the inside piece you will need a piece of basic white card stock cut at 5 1/4" X 4" for the other pieces you will need (2) pieces of card stock cut at 2" X 5 1/4" and (2) pieces of the (DSP) cut at 1 7/8" X 5 1/8" and layer to the card stock and adhered them to the two sides of the card front that fold inn. For the two other pieces that go up at the top and bottom that flip you will need (2) of these pieces of card stock cut at 2 1/4"  X 4". I used only one piece of (DSP) for the top to layer to the cardstock cut at 2" X 3 /4" and for the bottom I only cut a piece of basic white card stock to stamp on only and cut at the same measurement. 


                                       




              I am including all my supplies and my weekly you tube video just below this picture of the inside of this card. I did stamp Christmas Wishes on the inside of the card, I am finding myself stamping more on the inside of the cards these days. Thank you so much for coming by and checking out my blog post today. 



 I would love for you to subscribe to my you tube channel and you will get notify when I have a new video up loaded. I usually have a new video every Monday featuring a new stamp set and a card technique or 3D project. 




                                                                                                                                                                      


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...