Monday, November 1, 2021

Candle Boxes



  Today I am sharing how I created this little candle box I came up with, that  holds a dollar tree candle I picked up. I couldn't wait to show you how I made these little boxes that fit these candles just right.    


             I used the BE JOLLY stamp set and stamped the images of a Santa, a tree and a sleigh on some basic white card stock measuring 2" X 3 1/2" with basic black ink and then after I colored  the images in with some STAMPIN blends. I used a scalloped tag topper paper punch, to make it a  tag for the box. I then used a piece of real red sheer ribbon to feed through the top of the tag and wrapped it around the box to close it with a bow. I really love how these boxes came out, and I am going to add the box template along with the easy measurements and you tube video. In this next pic I have the dollar tree candle sitting outside the box to show how they look. They remind me of a small Yankee candle with the lid. 


                                         



 These little candles are so cute and so affordable for Christmas gifts, I am planning on giving these out to some of the drivers who pick up my son during the week. He has transpiration to and from a day program he attends Monday through Friday. I think they will love these little candles as a little Christmas gift from us this year. I had a lot of fun making these little boxes, and was looking for a way to do a box to fit them inn. 



                                                   


 Here is what the box will look like after you cut your card stock at 8 1/2" X 10 1/2" and score it on 10 1/2 side the long side at 2 1/2, 5, 7 1/2, and 10 On the short side the 8 1/2" side score at 2 1/2" and 6 For the (DSP) Designer Series Paper cut (4) of these at 3 /4" X 2 1/4"  






             Here is my You Tube weekly video tutorial for you to watch and follow along with me as I create these little boxes. I am including a list of the supplies I used for this project just below the video. Thank you for coming by and checking out my blog post and I hope I have inspired you to create some of your own. I would love to hear your comments on this project and if I can answer any questions you may have. 


                                                   





                             SUPPLIES USED 


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...