Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Merriest Moments Christmas card

 



                                              

                                                 


 Hello everyone, today, I am sharing a card I created using a stamp set bundle along with a hybrid embossing  folder where you can emboss and cut it out at the same time. How cool is that where you can cut and emboss at the same when you run it through your  cut and embossing machine. 

 

        

             






In this first pic you will see the die inside the embossing folder before I add the card stock. I cut the card stock to 5 1/2 X 4 1/8 and I put the card stock inside this embossing folder. Once I had the card stock inside the folder I took the die and lined it up on the opposite side and laid it down as a sandwich. 


 Here in these two pics you will see where I had added the card stock and the die and I ran it through the cut and embossing machine with a piece of basic white. I wanted to add evening evergreen ink after it was embossed and cut out, at the same time. When running both of these at the same time I used a SPECIALTY PLATE for 3D embossing folders. 



   





 In this pic it shows the end result after you run it all together through the cut and embossing machine. I then took a blending brush and added the evening evergreen ink. 

                                  
                                        

I love how you can do this all at the same time and not have to do two separate steps to get this end result. I stamped the sentiment after I added the ink to the sides before adding the extra leaves and the poinsettias. I stamped the leaves in just jade, soft succulent, and evening evergreen, and for the poinsettias real red ink. For the centers of the poinsettias I cut these out with so saffron card stock. The stamp set comes with matching dies as a bundle. I also cut the leaves and poinsettias out with the dies and layered them using liquid glue to the upper and lower corners of the card front. Before adding it to the card front I added a piece of soft succulent card stock but stamped the background first. For the finishing touches I added some GOLD HOLLY LEAVES and one of the GILDED GEMS. 



                                 Measurements are :

Card stock is cut at your basic card base at 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 and the first layer is cut at 5 1/4 X 4 and I cut the Basic white card stock at 5 1/2 X 4 1/8. 


                                 SUPPLIES are ;    



No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...