Monday, October 25, 2021

Peaceful Place easy shaker card

 



                                   


 For today I am sharing my step by step easy shaker card for this card. This was a technique that was a demonstration from last year's ON STAGE. Every year STAMPIN' UP! has a ON STAGE for demonstrators to show us new products and how to use them. I have been wanting to do this for a long time and just now getting around to it. It's a simple easy way to make shaker cards without so many extra steps. 

 

 Last year when I seen this demonstrated I was amazed how simple and easy this was and knew I wanted to show how to do this. I took the Peaceful Place suite of products from the mini catalog and created this shaker card. I started with a basic piece of thick basic white card sock and cut it at 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 and scored it at 4 1/4 and the (DSP ) Designer Series Paper of the PEACEFUL PLACE SPECIALTY PAPER and cut it at 5 1/4 X 4. 


I took the piece of (DSP) and laid it inside the clear envelop and once it was inside the envelop I placed at the bottom of the seem and folded over and secured it with clear tape. Here is another picture of step one of the beginning of the shaker card.
                                       

  After I folded it over and it secured it with clear tape I added my ribbon and then some tear and tape to all 4 sides and pulled off the backing and added it to the card front. I have included my weekly you tube video tutorial to see how I did this card. I hope you have been inspired with today's card. Thank you for coming by and I would love to hear from you, leave me comment on what you think. 





                                

                  Measurements and supplies are :


 Cut your card stock at your basic card base at 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 and your (DSP) at 5 1/4 X 4. For the supplies I have listed  below what I used. 

 
 tams# 65164
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...