Monday, October 18, 2021

Hinged top matching card box

 



                                                       

                                                  


  Today I am sharing my Hinged matching card box that can hold up to about six matching cards with the envelopes. I took the white card board that comes with the 12" X 12" (DSP) Designer Series Paper packs and reused it. 

 


                                   


 Here is the a picture of what the Box will look like after you score and cut it before you add the (DSP). I am including the you tube tutorial for the step by step instructions. Scroll down and the video should be there for you to look at. I love to reuse and recycle everything I can, and if you don't have a 12"X 12" piece of white card stock this will work nicely for this project. This box will come in handy to use as a gift box for a gift after you have used up all the cards.                                   

                                                                                      



                                                                           

                                                                             have about six of these Christmas cards inside this box, here are  two pictures of about 3 of these cards and they were very easy to make. I have three more of the same cards that say happiest Holidays. I used the BEAUTY OF THE EARTH (DSP) this paper is in the Annual Catalog. Thank you so much for coming by and checking out my blog post about today's project.                                                                                  

 

  
 
  

  








                                                   

                                                                           

                                                             

   

   Sorry about the way the video was recorded, I thought my phone was in the right direction. Hopefully I can fix this but sometimes I think you tube isn't cooperating.  Measurements are cut your card stock at 8 1/4" X 12" and score on both long sides at 1 1/4" then rotate and score at 4 1/2,5 3/4, 10 1/4, and 11 1/2 for the layer of the card stock cut (2) of these at 4 3/8 X 5 5/8 (2) of these cut at 4 1/4 X 1 1/8 and 1 1/8 X 5 1/4. For the (DSP) to layer to the card stock you are gonna need to cut (2) of these at 5 1/4 X 4 and (2) of these cut at 1 X 4 and only one of these at 1 X 5. 


             

                                     


 

                               Supplies Used:

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...