Monday, October 4, 2021

Wine Box STAMPIN' UP!

 



                                              

  

Hello everyone, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I am sharing my wine box project with you today along with the measurements and more. I thought I would try and make a box to hold a small bottle of wine to put in to give as a gift to someone. I did a Halloween theme, but it can be changed to any theme you want to do. 


 I started with a piece of pumpkin pie card stock cut at 8 1/2" X 8 1/2" and scored it at 1/2, 2 1/2, 4 1/2, and 6 1/2. Rotate the card stock and score it at 2" to make the bottom of the box.  The (DSP) Designer Series Paper is cut at 1 3/4" X 6 1/4" and you will need 4 of these. 


                                       

 

 I have included the template for you as a reference of what it will look like after you have cut and scored it. On this template if you can read my writing I have the measurements written on there for you. I am including the you tube tutorial for you to check out to see how easy and simple this box is to put together. I hope you enjoy today's project and I have inspired you to create one of your own. This makes a great gift to a friend, family, co worker, or even to welcome new neighbors. 


     Here is another picture of the wine and box side by side, Thank you for coming by and checking out my blog post today, and I would love to hear from you. Please let me know if you have any questions about the project or anything, I am happy to help. 

                                     



    You tube video is just below :




             

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...