Monday, September 27, 2021

Baby Wipe Card Technique STAMPIN" UP!

 




                                             

                                                          


       Hello crafters, and welcome to my weekly Monday Blog post with my you tube video tutorial and more. I hope your doing well, I am starting to see some leaves fall out of the tress and there all so different in color of each one. For today I am sharing how I created this card with a baby wipe technique. I am including the measurements, the video, and the supplies for this card. It's a great technique to do if your looking to get a different look on each leaf. I just love how each leaf comes out differently with a blend of the three different inks. 

 

          
                                
 


   Starting with a standard empty stamp case that are in the annual catalog your gonna want to add some ether baby wipes or some disposal wipes in this case and add your three inks to them. It's okay if they bleed into each ink. I used the Old Olive, Cajun Craze, and Cinnamon Cider that were last weeks color challenge. I couldn't wait to try these colors together, great fall colors and to create this card. Once I had them in the case I started to ink up  my leave stamps and started playing around with this really neat technique.   Each one came out differently, and depending on the background your looking to achieve. 


   I started with a piece of Cajun Craze card stock cut at 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" and for the first layer of  some Cinnamon Cider card stock cut at 5 1/4" X 4" and for the next layer of some Old Olive card stock cut at 5 1/8" X 3 7/8" and for the basic white card stock that have the stamped leaves on it is cut at 3 3/4" X  5" and the strip of the DSP that is in the middle it is cut at 1 1/4" X 5". I also used some of the matching dies to this stamp set bundle called GOREOUS LEAVES to cut out some of the leaves. For the stamped sentiment I used a scrap piece of basic white cut at 3/8" X 2 3/4" 


   
 
Here is my you tube tutorial for the above card and how to do this baby wipe technique. It's a fun and easy one and I will be making many more cards with this technique. I am going to add all my supplies in today's blog post if  you would like to copy this, and you might already have some crafting supplies laying around to try this out. Thank so much for coming by and taking the time to read my blog today. 


                                     

                              SUPPLIES USED :       

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...