Saturday, September 25, 2021

Simple Stamping Saturday Card

 




                                                 

   

        

   Hello crafters, and happy Saturday. I hope your having a wonderful weekend, here we have officially started the Fall season and I am so happy and excited about that. Now that summer has finally ended and it will start cooling down outside I can start going back outside and enjoying it without the heat. I have a Simple Stamping Fall card to share with you today, and will keep this blog post short today. 

 

     I started with a piece of Old Olive card stock cut at 5.50 X 8.50 and cut a piece of basic white for the inside at 5.25 X 4 and for the first layer of the card front it is cut at 5.25 X 4. I used a piece of the (DSP) Designer Series Paper from the Regals color pack of 6" X  6" Cajun Craze.  I cut this down to 3.75" X 5" and for the last layer I cut the basic white card stock at 3.25" X 4.50". I used the GORGEOUS LEAVES stamp set bundle. I had created another card with this same color combination and bundle for a color challenge I submit every week for a Facebook group I am on. It's a group for current demonstrators and we have a lot of great activities on there. Every week there is color challenge with just using three colors and this week it was Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, and Cajun Craze. I actually did my color challenge card as my weekly you tube tutorial and will blog about that one latter on, I did a baby wipe technique. I used the same technique with this card as well. I took some re inkers and baby wipes and stamped my leaves, and one of the leaves is die cut out with just Cinnamon Cider ink and I layered this to the Be Dazzling cut out leaf from one of the dies that is part of the bundle. 


       For the finishing touches I stamped my sentiment on a piece of scrap basic white card stock cut at 3.25" by .75 and I used a Banners Pick a Punch. For the little bow I used some linen thread, and then a couple of gold metallic pearls. Thank you so much for coming by and taking the time to read my blog post today, and I hope I have inspired you. I would love to hear your thoughts on today's post.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...