Monday, September 20, 2021

B&B works travel size holder

 



                                                   

                                                 


 Hello crafters, today I am featuring the free SALE a-bration stamp set TEXTURES & FRAMES. To be honest I really wasn't sure how I was going to use this set until I seen some other projects using this set. I wanted to use this set in a different way than just a card and so I came up with this travel size holder. This travel size holder holds a 3oz Bath & Body works shower gel or lotion and they make great little gifts for just about anyone. I made about 10 of these for a up coming craft fair that I will be a local vendor in around the holidays. 

  


                                                 


    I started off with a piece of Gorgeous Grape card stock cut at 4" X 9" and scored it at 3" & 4" on the long 9" side. I then scored it at 1" & 3" on the short 4" side. I then scored it again on the long side ( referring to the you tube video just below) at the 2 1/8" where there aren't any previous score marks. When scoring this making sure you don't score it all the way through. Your gonna want to skip the middle section and start again from the bottom just to the other score mark. This will be your back piece of the holder. I am including a couple of templates for you to go by. Thank you for coming by and checking out my weekly blog post with my you tube tutorial. 


         


 Here is the template for you to go by so you can see where to score and cut at to create this little travel size B&B works holder. 

                                        

                                             


 

       This is what it will look like once you have fold, burnish, and cut your card stock. I have included my you tube tutorial just below this template for you to see step by step on how to create this holder. 

                       


 

                             

                             Product List
        


No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...