Thursday, September 16, 2021

Nature's Harvest Color Challenge Card

 




                                                       


 Hello everyone, I hope your having a great week, Today I wanted to share a color challenge card with you. Every week there is a color challenge card we do over on a Facebook group page just for demos. This week it was crumb cake, cinnamon cider, and blackberry bliss, and I have came up with two cards and this is one of them. I am just loving these colors this week as it reminds me of fall and the beautiful fall colors that are so very pretty.  I also stamped a very small flower just on the inside of the right hand corner of the card in crumb cake. I normally just submit one card but with the colors being more fall theme I just had to try my hand with this design  I used the Nature's Harvest and some of the coordinating dies that comes with it as a bundle. 

 


                                                   



 For the front of the card I started off with a piece of Crumb cake Card stock cut at 5 3/8 X 4 1/8 and the (DSP) layer is cut at 5 1/2 X 4. I used some cinnamon cider card stock and added a piece of the adhesive sheet to the back of it and cut out the long looking pieces first that remind me of like a piece of wheat. I then added a black berry bliss cut out flower and stamped my other flowers in basic black ink and used some matching STAMPIN" blends to color them inn. Once I had all my pieces on the front I stamped my sentiment in cinnamon cider ink. on a piece of basic white card stock and cut it out with one of those matching label dies from the bundle. For he finishing touches I added a couple of gilded Gems to the front. I also added a colored in cinnamon cider bow as well. Thank you so much for taking the time to come by my blog post today and reading about my card.  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...