Monday, September 13, 2021

To The Moon card

 


                   


                                              


  Hello everyone, I hope you had a great weekend. I don't know how your weather is where your at but here we are still having some of that summer heat. I'm not much on being outside with the endless summer weather. I only go outside when I need too, and I stay inside and have fun creating my paper crafting and for today's blog I am sharing my TO THE MOON card with you. 

 

 I also have my weekly you tube tutorial included for how I created this card today. I will include all my measurements and supplies, if you would like to recreate this card. I decided  to take a break from the mini catalog and do a simple and easy card. The only thing I found that may have been just a little tricky was the embossing. It is a bit messy sometimes and I don't do a lot of embossing, but I really wanted to give it try with this card. I do mention a tip/trick when your done with your embossing powder if you have one of those little swiffers there great for getting the residue of the embossing powder up. I hope I have inspired you today with today's card and just below is the You Tube video for you to come check out on how I did this card. Thank so much for coming by and taking the time to read my blog post toady. I love sharing all my creativity with you and would love to hear from you too. 



                        



                       

                          Measurements are:

Card stock is cut at 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" first layer is cut at 5 1/4" X 4" and the last layer is cut at 3 3/4" X 5"      

                      Supplies are :

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...