Saturday, September 11, 2021

Simple Saturday Card

 





                                                     

 Happy Saturday everyone, Today I am sharing a simple and easy card using the new Sale -a bration stamp set called TETURES & FRAMES. I used the FRESH FRESSIA, HIGHLAND HEATHER, and GORGEOUS GRAPE ink today. I just love these three purples together. Purple is one of my favorite colors and for the lonest time I have always wanted to try making a card with just all purple.
    

 I have been playing around with this free SALE a- bration set and looking for some inspiration on how to use this set.  I have seen some other cards using this set and I came up with this design. I paired the BIGGEST WISH stamp set with this set as I needed a sentiment to go with the TEXTURES & FRAMES. I only stamped off once with the big bold happy stamp with the HIGHLAND HEATHER. I then stamped the happy that is in the hand writing font with the GORGEOUS GRAPE and for the birthday one I stamped it in the FRESH FREESIA. I layered these all together with the three coordinating card stocks.  I also cut out a layer from the third largest scalloped contours dies from a  gorgeous grape card stock. I am including the supplies and my measurements in today's blog. Thank you for coming by and checking out my blog today. 


                              Measurements : 

 Cut your card stock at 4 1/4" X 11" score at 5 1/2" First layer is cut at 5 3/8" X 4 1/8" second layer is cut at 5 1/4" X 4" and the last layer is cut at 3 3/4" X 5" for the inside piece  of basic white for the layered contour cut out is cut at 3 1/4" X 2"






                              Supplies Used are :                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...