Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Wild Cats card

 



                                                     


                                                 


     Hello everyone, I am sharing a card I created with the WILD CATS stamp set today.  I really wasn't planning on getting this set and never really thought of using it. I got this set as an achievement from my upline for a team gift. I was looking around on the web and trying to get some inspiration on how to use this set and I found some really pretty cards being created with this set. I found another card similar to what I have here, but very different with my twist. I am including my step by step of building this card front with the measurements, and all the supplies I used for today's post.

   


            I started with a piece of basic white card stock cut at 3 3/4" X 5 and stamped my images before using blending brushes to blend in SOFT SUCCULENT and MISTY MOONLIGHT  ink. I did use a couple of extra images from two other sets called TO THE MOON and TIMELESS TROPICAL. I wanted to create a jungle/tropical background before adding my tiger. I did some fussy cutting with the tiger and one of the plants. I used a matching die for the palm trees and once I had this done I added it to another layer of Crushed curry card stock cut at 4" X 5 1/4"  and added this to a card base of 4 1/4" X 11" and scored at 5 1/2". I added a piece of basic white card stock cut at 5 1/4" X 4" for the inside of the card.   Thank so much for coming by and checking out my blog today, I would love to her from you. I hope I have inspired you to create some cards of your own today. 


                              Supplies used :



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...