Monday, September 6, 2021

Hand Sanitizer Box

 





  Hello everyone, I am sharing my details on my easy hand Sanitizer box today. This is a really simple and really easy to create. I will include my weekly you tube tutorial along with all my measurements and supplies I used for this project. I have started working on craft fair items for some craft fairs I will be doing as a vendor for the up coming Holidays. I just can't believe there is only 4 more months until Christmas. It seems this year is just flying by, and I have so many more items I need to create for these craft fairs.    



                  

    

This box was super easy to make and quick with easy measurements. I have made these before for a Farmers market this summer. The only thing I would do to keep them from leaking in the box is to make sure the top is on tight and maybe put a piece of scotch tape over the top. I ran into this leaking when I took them to the market and unfortunately had to throw some of them out. 




 They are a hinged narrow box that fits the hand sanitizer that I  bought from Amazon. They make great little gifts to give to your family, friends, and more. The box can defiantly be reusable for another gift too.  I hope I have inspired you today with my blog post, and my you tube tutorial is just below this little paragraph. Thank you so much for coming by and taking the time to read my blog post today. 





                       Supplies used : 

 

  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...