Saturday, September 4, 2021

Saturday Simple Stamping Penguin place

 




                        


Hello everyone, and happy Saturday, I hope your having a great Labor day weekend. I can't believe it's September already. For today's blog post I am sharing another Simple Saturday with you, featuring the PENGUIN PLACE stamp set bundle. It's currently on backorder until November, I had a feeling it might go to back order status. It's an adorable little stamp set bundle, But the PENGIUN PLAYMATES (DSP) that is a free SALE -a bration item after a $50.00 isn't. I am having so much fun with this stamp set bundle and the matching paper too. I have created so many great cards and projects with this. 



    I stared with a basic card base cut at 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" and with my first layer of 5 1/4" X 4" the last layer was cut at 3 3/4" X 5". I stamped my snow hills in balmy blue and my first penguin was stamped in basic black. I stamped his beak and foot in bumblebee ink, his little hat was stamped in real red ink. I stamped my little trees in just jade ink and I fussy cut my fox. The second penguin was stamped in basic black and punched out with the matching punch, but before adding them to the piece of basic white card stock and the scene I stamped the antlers in cinnamon cider ink. The last thing I stamped was  the sentiment on a scrap piece of basic white in calypso coral ink.



                                                        



For the inside I did stamp a sentiment from another stamp set called SPARKLE OF THE SEASON. For the finishing touches I added a couple of embellishments to the front of the card.  I hope I have inspired you today to create a simple stamping card of your own. Thank you for coming by today and checking out my blog post.



Supplies used :





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...