Thursday, September 2, 2021

Penguin Place note cards

 



                                

 

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a great week. I wanted to share another one of my creative projects with you today. I am having a lot of fun making so many different projects with these cute little penguins, polar bears and foxes. This (DSP) Designer Series Paper is a must have, there are so many wonderful projects that you can do with it, plus it's a free SALE a- bration item. Today I have some note cards, matching envelopes and a matching box to hold them in. 


I started off with a mini paper Pumpkin box and took a piece of the 12" X 12" PENGUIN PLAYMATES and measured it to wrap around the box at 10 7/8" X 10" wide and making sure I am wrapping it around with the right direction of the paper I used some liquid glue and glued each section at a time and using my bone folder and hand, smoothing it down each time. I stamped a sentiment from the PENGUIN PLACE and die cut it out with one of the seasonal label dies. 





Once I was done decorating the box I started making my note cards with the same print from another 12" X 12" piece of this pack. You can get about 6 note cards and matching envelopes in this box, I will add all my measurements and supplies down below this blog post. 



These mini Paper Pumpkin boxes are also food safe if you want to put some cookies in there as a gift for someone. What a great way to create a gift box, and its so simple and really easy to put together. I hope I have inspired you today with today's project and Thank you so much for hoping by. 



Measurements are : 

For the note cards this first layer is cut at 3 1/4" X 4 3/4" and the DSP was cut at 3" X 4 1/2" For the wrap around to put on the box it is cut at 10 7/8" X 10" 





Supplies used are :


 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...