Monday, August 30, 2021

Sparkle of the Season Cards



Hello crafty friends, today I am posting my weekly Tutorial I do on my You tube channel with all my details for these two cards I created. I did a easy and simple technique of spritzing some Pumpkin pie ink on the new be dazzling Free SALE a- bration paper after a $50.00 order. This year STAMPIN' UP! broke there SALE a- bration up into two portions. Usually It's only once a  year but they decided to do one in the summer.  


I got the inspiration from watching another demonstrator do this simple and easy technique with adding some pumpkin pie re inker into a spritzer with some alcohol and spritzing it on some be dazzled (DSP) specialty paper.  Once it dries ether for a day or overnight it can be cut out with dies or a layer to a card, and I used it to layer it to front of a card. I built my card front with the SPARKLE OF THE SEASON dies and I added some GORGEOUS LEAVES dies. I also added a adhesive sheet to the be dazzling specialty paper before cutting out the leaves. It's much easier to just peel off the backing on these intricate die cuts instead of adding the liquid glue. I have added my tutorial from my you tube channel in today's post. For the finishing touches of this card I added a Black and white gingham ribbon, but took a pumpkin pie STAMPIN BLEND to color it first.  For the second card I cut out the largest season label die and stamped the swirl image on it and  I embossed the first layer of soft suede card stock with the 3D TIMBER embossing folder. I added a layer of crumb cake to the embossed layer and adhered it to the front of the card. I then added a strip of the BE DAZZLING (DSP) Designer Series Paper to the middle of the card front before adding the stamped imaged. Once all these layers were adhered to the front I added some die cut leaves. For the finishing touches I added my stamped sentiment and a glittered organdy ribbon bow. I also added some BRUSHED METALLIC BACKED DOTS. 





For the inside I stamped a image of some tiny leaves in the lower right hand corner of a basic white cardstock. I will add all my measurements, and supplies for each of these cards. I hope I have inspired you today to create some fall cards of your own. Please don't hesitate to ask me questions and I love to hear from you too. Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of today's projects. Thank you so much for coming by and checking out my blog today. 



You tube weekly tutorial 







           Measurements are : 

 For the first card the card is at 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" the first layer is cut at 5 1/4" X 4" the last layer of the be Dazzling (DSP) spritzed is cut at 3 3/4' X 5". For the second card the card base is cut at 4 1/4" X 11" and scored at 5 1/2" the first layer is cut at 4 1/8" X 5 3/8 and the embossed layer is cut at 4 X 5 1/4" the be Dazzling (DSP) strip is cut at 1 3/4' X 4 the small little strip for the sentiment is cut at 1/4" X 1 3/8" 



                                   Supplies Used are : 

 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...