Saturday, August 28, 2021

Simple Saturday Stamping



  



Hello and happy Saturday everyone, I am keeping this blog post short today. It is my weekly simple stamping Saturday. I started doing a simple stamping every week on Saturday's and wanted to get back to the basics and many times there are a lot of newer stampers out there looking for inspiration and really not sure where to look. I post all my Simple Saturday cards on 3 different platforms online. Facebook, Instagram, and blogger. I enjoy giving a detailed description of where, what, and why I came up with the cards and or 3D projects when I blog about them. I love adding all the steps, and supplies I use for each one of my creations of each one and I do hope I can inspire you today. 



For the inside I have stamped the little flower from the NATURE'S HARVEST stamp set. This has been one of my favorites so far from the new mini. This stamp set plus the matching dies just says fall to me and I am a HUGE huge fan of the fall weather. For the front of the card I used some blending brushes for blending of the Misty Moonlight and Old Olive ink and I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo black ink and the sentiment was stamped in the Bumblebee ink.  For the finishing touches I  added a few matte decorated dots and added a gingham bumblebee ribbon. Thank you so much for coming by today and reading my blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...