Thursday, August 26, 2021

Quiet Meadow Color Challenge card

                      


                 




Hello everyone, I hope your having a great week, I created this card for a color challenge on a Facebook group page I belong to. The colors were Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, and Fresh Freesia. I got the inspiration from a technique of using some vellum in a different way. I embossed the vellum with a pretty flowers embossing folder, and adhered it to the first layer of the (DSP) Designer Series Paper PANSY PETALS. Then I added it  to the (DSP) I added another layer of Soft Succulent Card stock. I then  added some Soft succulent open weave ribbon to the middle and then adhered it to the evening evergreen card base. I then stamped my image of the flowers on a season label die and colored them in with STAMPIN blends. I used the small label die from the QUITE MEADOW die to stamp my sentiment.  





I stamped the inside with another flower down in the right hand corner on a piece of basic white card stock. I love how this card came out, Fresh Freesia is a very pretty purple color and is one of the new 5 in colors this year. I will add all the measurements and supplies in today's blog post. I am adding the picture of the stamp set I used. 






                   Measurements are :

Card base is cut at 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 and the first layer of card stock of Soft Succulent is cut at 4" X 5 1/4" (DSP) is cut at 3 3/4" X 5" and the the Vellum is cut at 2" X 5" Basic white piece for the inside is cut at 4" X 5 1/4



                   Supplies used are : 


 


 



  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...