Monday, August 23, 2021

Triangle Ghirardelli Treat Box



                                            
                                                       
                                           

Wow, where did the weekend go, It was a very busy one for me and my family. For today's post I have a fun and easy project to share with you. It's a Ghirardelli triangle treat box with a twist of my own. I originally got the inspiration from a pinterest post when I was browsing for some quick and simple craft fair projects to create. I put my twist on this as I didn't have any mini magnets to use and made a belly band for the closure and added some Ghirardelli milk chocolate caramel squares. 




From the picture above you will be able to fit about three of these in this little triangle treat box and can close the opening that folds over the top with a belly band to hold it in place.  I have also included my weekly you tube video tutorial for you to be able to see how easy and simple this project comes together quickly. These little treat boxes are also great for table favors, gifts and more. I will add all the measurements, and supplies that I used for this project today. I hope I have inspired you today to create some of your own and thank you for coming by. Please fast forward through my little mistake of putting the adhesive on the wrong flaps. I do show that it is a easy fix with a adhesive eraser remover you can use if this does happen. The next picture shows you the treat box template after all the cutting away and scoring.  




  



You tube Tutorial :









            Measurements include are:

Cut your card stock at 9 3/4" X 7 and score on the long side at 1 3/4, 4 1/4, and 7 1/4 turn to the short side and score at 2" and 5" and referring to the video you will need to make a small little tic mark in the middle of the side that measures at 3" at 1 1/2 with a small ruler. Using a scoring tool  you will score from one corner to the other on both sides and will do this on the other one too. Once you have done all your scoring you will then add your (DSP) on the panels and you will need to cut two at 2 1/4" X 2 3/4" and cut one at 1 1/2" X 2 3/4' I then took a trio punch and rounded the corners up at the top and on the the one piece of the (DSP). For the belly band you will need to cut a 1" strip of the same color Cardstock and wrap it around and use some adhesive and secure it down and snip off the remaining of the strip. I also used a seasonal label die from the new mini catalog and stamped the sentiment from the SWEETS & TREATS stamp set. The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is called PEACEFUL PRINTS a 12" X 12" free SALE a- bration item after a $50.00 order.  



   Supplies used:





 

Product List
               

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...