Thursday, August 19, 2021

SWEETS & TREATS CARDS



                 


Today I am sharing a couple of easy and simple cards using the new stamp set called SWEETS & TREATS from the new mini catalog. This stamp set is a must have if your like me and love to color and it is very versatile to create more than just a birthday card. I had a lot of fun coloring in the cake stand, and cupcakes.

I used the two free SALE a-bration 12 X 12 (DSP) Designer Series Papers. The Penguin Playmates and the Beautifully Penned. These 12" X 12" Designer Papers are free after a $50.00 order. I really love how these two cards came out and always enjoy relaxing with coloring in my stamped images with the STAMPIN Blends. I left the inside of both cards blank this time around, and thought I will leave more room for writing your personal message. 



I used a costal cabana piece of card stock cut at 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" for the card base and used a piece of basic black card stock for the first layer cut at 5 3/8" X 4 1/8 " for a little bit of boarder and for the (DSP) i cut it at 5.25 X 4 and then I used the second to the largest of the scalloped contour dies and layered to a piece of basic white Card stock cut at 2 5/8" X  3 7/8" after stamping the image and coloring the images. I will add all the supplies I used for these two cards in today's blog post, The measurements are the same for the Fresh Freesia card too. Thank you for coming by and reading my post today, and I hope I have inspired you to create some of your own. 



Supplies Used : 



tams# 63078 Product List
small;">
   


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...