Monday, August 16, 2021

Halloween Pop Up/ Box card



Hello everyone, I wanted to come up with a fun, creative, and exciting way to do a Halloween pop up box card and today's post is all about how I came up with this card. I wanted to think outside of the box and do something different. I had seen another card like this online somewhere, but I wanted to put my twist on it, and altered it with adding extra (DSP) on the inside and I added a etra piece of basic white card stock on the back of the card so you will be able to write your own personal message. 



I will add my measurements and all the supplies and I also have a you tube video for this pop up box card too, I will add the video. I always do a weekly you tube video tutorial so anyone can come and craft along with me. I hope I have inspired you to create some of your own and would love to hear from you. Thank you for coming by today and checking out my blog today. 






Measurements are :

Cut your card stock at 4 X 7 and score on the long side at 4, and 6 then you will turn your card stock to short side and measure from the 2" mark on your trimmer and referring to the video above you will cut it just to the score mark. Then you will turn it around to the long side and cut at the score line. This will cut this off completely.  I have included a diagram of what you will need to cut off with this box card  so it will make it a little easier. 



You will need another piece of card stock cut at 2" X 7" and will need to score at 1,3 on the long side. You will also need to cut two more additional pieces of card stock for the inside of this box card cut at 5"X 1" and score at 1/2 on both sides. For the stakes you can add as many as you like, cut at 1/4. For the  (DSP) you will need to cut 2 of these at 1 7/8" X 1 7/8" and 1 3/4" X 3 3/4" and for the inside piece of (DSP) cut at 3 3/4"X 3 3/4' and the basic white for the back side is also 3 3/4" X 3 3/4"  



Supplies are :  


  Cutest Halloween Bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...