Saturday, August 14, 2021

SIMPLE SATURDAY CARDS

 






For today's cards I am featuring the EXPRESSIONS IN INK 12 X12 (DSP) Designer Series Paper along with the ARTISTICALLY INK stamp set. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to get this suite and I was noticing a lot of pretty cards being made with this suite and finally bought it. I started a simple Saturday every week over on my Facebook business page every Saturday that I started last week. I wanted to get back to the basics on creating cards with very little supplies and some simple and easy ways of making cards again. With these cards it didn't take me very long like maybe 5 to 10 minutes to make these. 





For the inside I decided to stamp a single rose on the inside at the lower right hand corner of the card. I usually don't stamp the inside of the cards I make, but I have been doing more stamping on the inside of my cards as I get older and my hands are starting to get more Arthritis in them. It's much easier to have a little sentiment as well for the inside so you don't have to write a lot in them. The sentiment in the inside of a card will help with those who have arthritis in there hands who can't write much. 


This (DSP) was on back order for so very long it was that poplar and it is the image on the front cover of the annual STAMPI' UP! catalog. The more I work with this suite of products the more I love it, and didn't think I would. I will include my measurements along with the supplies I used for today's simple cards. Thank you for coming by and reading my blog post today, and I hope I have inspired you to create some of your own. I would love to hear your thoughts with your comments. 




Measurements are : 

Card stock cut for both are cut at 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 for the card base and (DSP) cut for the first card is 4 X 5 1/4 and for the second card I added a layer of gold foil cut at 5 1/4 X 4 and the (DSP) cut at 3 3/4 X 5 and I added some adhesive backed sequins to the front of each card. 



Supplies used :


   







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...