Monday, January 10, 2022

HELLO FRIEND easel calendar

 




                                               


Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. It's a been a rough week here as we just had a really bad snow storm that came through last monday. We lost power,no internet, cable, or landline. We finally got our power back on after three long days without it. Today I have a new project to share with you, a easel desk calendar. I wanted to share how I created this simple and easy project that comes together pretty quickly. I have a you tube tutorial included along with easy measurements, and a supply list that I used for this project today. 

  

    


 It lays down flat if you want to try and put it in a envelope, it might need a larger envelope to put it in but I am planning on hand delivering this to a lady down the road from me. She had asked me if I was going to make these this year as I have made some the previous year to give out. I started making these and giving them or sending them with the new mini catalog to my customers. This year I did them a little differently that holds post-it notes in the front with a little box to store them in. 



                            


 There is a bottom piece that connects it together to help support it when sitting upright on a desk. I started with a piece of BASIC BLACK card stock cut at 4 1/4" X 11" and scored at 5 1/2" for the base. The bottom piece that connects it together is cut at 3" X 4 1/4" and scored on the 3" side at 1/2",1 1/2", and 2 1/2" and the box part is cut at 4 1/4 X 5 1/2" and score it at 2 1/2",and 3" on the 5 1/2" side and on the 4 1/4" side score it at 1/2" and 3 3/4"  The (DSP) Designer Series Paper is from the new SALE-a-bration brochure that is cut at 4" X 5 1/4". I cut a strip of basic white card stock at a 1/2" X 1 3/4". I also used the new HELLO FRIEND stamp set that comes with the matching Designer Series Paper. This stamp set and paper is free after a $100.00 order. For the sentiment I used the DAYS TO REMEBER stamp set that is in the annual catalog.


 Here is the you tube tutorial for you to follow along with me as I show you how to put it all together. Thank so much for coming by and checking out my blog post today. I would love for you to come follow me over on all my social media sites. I post all my up coming promos and more on these sites, the links to these sites are located at the top right hand side and all you have to do is click on them. 


                                                     



                        

  Supplies Used :          



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...