Monday, July 5, 2021

SWEET AS A PEACH BOX



    


 


For this project I got this inspiration from a fellow demonstrator and tweaked it with my own creation. I wanted to add a top for this box and came up with this so it will fit the whole box.

I wanted to also decorate the mini jam jars and used the sweet as a peach suite of products. I used PALE PAPYA one of the new in colors this year from STAMPIN' UP! from the new annual catalog. I just love hw it came out and so easy to create one of your own. There is also a you tube video that I did a few weeks to show step by step on how I did this. The video is included in today's post, located down towards the bottom. I didn't want to leave the mini jam jars bare and not add some (DSP) Designer Series Paper from the sweet as a peach. I have to say this is one of my favorite stamp set suites this year. 


I wrapped some of this pretty DSP around the mini jam jar and added a peach image at the top on the jar. I will included the measurements for this project in today's post. 


Measurements are :

Box Bottom cut your Card stock at 10 X 7 3/4 and score on all four sides at 2 3/4 and the dsp is cut at (2) of these 4.25 X 2.50 and you will need (2) of these cut at 2 X 2.50

Box Top cut at 7.50 X 5.25 score on all four sides at 1.50 and the dsp is cut at you will need (2) of these 1.25X 4.25 and (2) of these at 1.25 X 2


For the dsp to wrap around the jars is cut at 1.75 X 7.50



Products I used are : 


 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...