Tuesday, July 6, 2021

AFTER THE STORM



Today I have a fun and simple card using the AFTER THE STORM stamp set. I knew I had to have this set when I seen it in the annual catalog. I got the inspiration for this card as I am always looking up at the sky at the clouds. I know it sounds silly but I know when there is a thunderstorm about to happen when I see those dark clouds rolling in.




With this card I had so much fun creating it by using a blending brush and adding those sun rays and clouds. It's a basic and simple card.  It's like a storm passing on and the sunny sunshine has came out on a summer day. I am including the You tube video tutorial in today's post. I hope you enjoy the video. I also offer online card classes as well with ether 4 to 6 cards and or a 3D project. Follow me on my social media to find out more info about all new updates on STAMPIN' UP! and more. 

I am not really sure what happen to the video this week as maybe my phone wasn't turned right when filming. If your watching on your desktop it should be fine. If your watching on your phone or tablet, your gonna have to tilt it a bit to watch it. Hopefully next time it will be back to normal. Please subscribe to my You tube channel if you haven't yet. I will start announcing soon online card classes to sign up for. I do in person classes once a month if your local to me. 

Measurements for this card are:
Basic card base cut at 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 and for the first layer is cut at 5.25 X 4 and for the last layer it is cut at 5 X 3.75 

Products used are 




 
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...