Friday, July 9, 2021

Nature's Harvest Card





For this card I featured the new upcoming NATURE'S HARVEST stamp set bundle. This is a sneak peak of a new stamp set from the new JULY-December 2021 Mini Catalog. I absolutely love this bundle set, I also added some older dies to pair them up with the QUIET MEADOW dies. I thought that they would go great together for this card. 


I also used some new (DSP) Designer Series Paper from this new mini Catalog as well. There is a specialty paper used for the front of this card called Cork and it feels really different and nice. I really enjoy working with this specialty paper as it is wonderful for your background to add  your favorite dies to it. The first layer is cut out with the largest SCALLOPED CONTOUR DIES.  I took some adhesive sheets and added it to some basic white card stock and ran it through my stamp and cut and embossing machine with the new Harvest dies. I also used these adhesive sheets to add to the new Harvest Meadow (DSP) Designer Series Paper and used the QUIET MEADOW dies and layered it to the front of the card. I took some sponge Daubers and sponged on an little bit of  BUMBLEBEE, CALYPSO COARL and some SOFT SUCCULENT  ink to the flowers and stems, before layering to the card front. 


 Before putting the front of the card on the card base I added some very vanilla  Card Stock behind the CORK Specialty Paper. Once all the layers were together I wanted to add the new DIAMOND WEAVE RIBBON on the front at the bottom with a tied knot. To give this card a little something extra I decided to put a couple of extra pieces of card stock behind the sentiment. 


 All these products will be available starting on August 3rd for Customers to order and purchase. If your like me and have a hard time waiting for these new products became a demo to get that extra 20% discount. If you join my team you too can get that extra perk as a demo as well with purchasing these products before anyone else can. I would love for you to come join my team of some wonderful talented ladies. We have so much fun with lots of exciting fun actives. There are so many wonderful perks as a demo and more. If you would like to receive one of these catalogs please email me at Creativestamper72@gmail.com and let me know and I will pop one in the mail to you.  I also offer online card classes and more, email me more info. I am on Facebook, Instagram, and have a you tube channel as well. Come check out all my social media and see what I have. 

Measurements are :

Basic card stock card base is at 5 1/2X 8 1/2 and the first layer is at 5.25 X 4 and using the largest Scalloped Contour die for the last layer. I also have a piece of basic white card stock cut at 5.25 X 4 for the inside piece. I used the Crumb cake Card stock for the card base. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...