Friday, July 2, 2021

Right behind you






 

For today's card I created a simple and easy card using the RIGHT BEHIND YOU stamp set. I couldn't resist but to get this set as it reminds me of when I was a kid riding my bike in the summer time. It's such a cute set and so very versatile of using it to create so many wonderful cards. I really enjoyed making this card as it always so relaxing to make cards of my own. I used a handmade stencil I created from a piece of hard clear plastic that comes with the PHOTOPOLYMER stamp sets. The stencil was created so I could use it to make some fluffy blue clouds on a piece of basic white card stock. I took some cloud dies to cut this out to make my stencil. 


I used some blending brushes to blend in some balmy blue for my sky and for the bottom of the card I used some (DSP) BEAUTY OF THE EARTH and cut it down to a two inch strip and used some basic borders dies to get my shape of a hill. I used some STAMPIN BKENDS to color in my image of the girls and then fussy cut them out. Once I had all my pieces cut and ready I started putting my card front together by layering my two pieces of card stock of some Balmy Blue card stock and the scene of the front of the card and adhered it to a piece of thick basic white card stock for the card base. For the sentiment I just used a strip of Basic white card stock and once I stamped the sentiment I used the banners pick a punch for both ends. I would love for you to come follow me on all my social media sites listed on the side. I have just recently started blogging about all my cards and projects and have so many other cards and projects over on my Facebook business page. If you like my Facebook page I always have update info about sales, promos and ect from STAMPIN' UP! I do a new video every week over on my you tube channel showcasing new products. If you subscribe to my channel you will get notified when a new video has been upload and ready for you to watch. Thank you for taking the time to read my post today. 


Measurements For the card are: start with a piece of Thick basic whit card stock at 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 and score at 4.25. For the first layer it is cut at 4 X 5.25 and for the scene of the card it is cut at 3.75 X 5 and for the strip of Designer Series Paper it is cut at 2 X 5. For the strip of basic white card stock it was cut at 3/4" X 3 1/4'


Products Used 


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...