Tuesday, July 20, 2021

EASY POP UP CARD



 

I created this easy Pop up card using the SENDING HUGS BUNDLE SET. My inspiration for this card was thinking out side the box of a normal regular card. I wanted to try something new and different and easy. 



The back of this card was layered with a piece of basic white card stock so you can write your own personal message when sending it to someone. The best part about this fun fold is it fits nicely inside a basic envelope to send in the mail which is Awesome. This card isn't hard to create at all, it looks harder than it really is. 



The best part about this fun fold is when you send it to that special someone they aren't expecting it to pop up and I think that is what it makes it a WOW card to me. I did a video tutorial yesterday on my you tube channel on how to recreate one of your own. The video is included in today's blog post right below. I will included the Products I used and all the measurements for this card. I would love for you to follow me on all my social media sites as well. 



Measurements are :

Card stock is cut at 10 1/2 X 4 1/4 Scored at 1/2, 1 3/4, 3 3/4, and 5 another piece of card stock of the same color cut at 5 3/4 X 3 scored at 1/2, and 1 3/4 a piece of basic white card stock cut at 4 X 5.25 for the back of the card. DSP Designer Series Paper cut at 5.25 X 4 4X 1 3/4 



Products used :

Product List



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...