Monday, July 19, 2021

SNEAK PEEK FALL CARD

                      


          



I am a huge fan of the fall and I couldn't wait to start making Fall cards when I seen this stamp set bundle called SPARKLE OF THE SEASON. This bundle will become available to order for customers on Aug 3rd from the new mini catalog. I have always been used to saying the holiday catalog because of all the holiday items in there. 


This stamp set has some matching dies to go with it, and I used one of the dies to create the wreath vine with crumb cake. I added a adhesive sheet to the back of the crumb cake card stock and cut it out using my stamp and embossing machine. Before adding the wreath vine I had cut out some basic card stock pieces to layer the front of the card. I wanted to do some stamping of the falling leaves and a twig images on a basic white card stock and then added a strip of a new specialty paper called CORK and I just love the feel of this paper as it really does feel like CORK. This paper reminds me of a wine cork and a top for a little glass jar I have. I am really loving this paper as it is so very versatile to use on any paper crafting project.  I will be doing a sneak peek video for some new products this week and it will premiere  next Monday on my you tube channel. I have a cute and special project with a couple of treat boxes showcasing some new products coming out in the next two weeks. If you haven't already subscribed to my you tube channel, all you have to do is click on the little bell icon just below my video. I would love for you to follow me on all my social media sites. My social media sites are all located on my home page of blogger on the right hand side.


I also offer online card classes and more, I do promotions as well with any orders with me for STAMPIN' UP! I offer free card class to go with any orders but aren't allow to send any stamped images through the mail as it is against STAMPIN' UP! policy. What I will send to you is all the supplies cut and prepped to create 4 to 6 cards or a 3D project. I also send a PDF written instructions along with a video emailed to you with a link to follow along beside me. My normal in person classes are about $20.00 but are free if you place a STAMPIN' UP! order of $25.00.  My make and takes, card class to go are free shipping as well. I am gearing up to start focusing on all the new products from the new mini catalog with the card class to go. Some of these classes will have some treat boxes and or gift box included in them. I will included today's measurements  at the bottom of the post. Thank you for stopping by today and reading my blog post today. 



Measurements are: 

Basic card base cut at 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 and first layer is cut at 5.24 X 4 and last layer is cut at 3.75 X 5 the strip of the new specialty paper CORK is cut at 1.25 X 3.75 


   




No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...